The Applicant will:
- Complete the application form and return it to the office of Ryegate (Tecumseh) Co-Operative Homes Inc. The Co-ordinator will date stamp this cover page and return it to you for your records.
- Provide proof of income as per guidelines attached to this application form.
- Attend an information and orientation session on co-operative housing (sponsored by Ryegate (Tecumseh) Co-Operative Homes Inc.)
- Keep the office informed of any changes to applicant(s) principle address, telephone number, family composition, etc. in order to avoid delays in the processing of this application.
The office and Membership Committee of Ryegate (Tecumseh) Co-Operative Homes Inc. will:
- Conduct a credit and landlord check (access to confidential information will be firmly restricted by the Co-op (Office).
- Conduct an interview of the applicant(s) (Membership committee).
- Recommend acceptance or rejection of applicant(s) to the Board of Directors (Membership Committee).
If the applicant chooses to appeal the decision made by the Board of Directors, an appeal notice should be submitted by the applicant, to the Board of Directors of Ryegate (Tecumseh) Co-Operative Homes Inc. by 5:00 PM on the seventh day after the letter of rejection is received. The Membership Committee will then grant a second interview to be conducted by two Appeals Committee members. The second interview will take place within 10 days of the appeal notice, bearing any unforeseen circumstances.
Please submit application to: Ryegate (Tecumseh) Co-Operative Homes Inc.
1556 Community Crescent
Attn: Maryann Johnston